Thursday, March 21, 2013

30 Things My Kid(s) Should know about me...

The goal of this is to post one time, each day, for 30 days. I found this idea on Pinterest, it was pinned from this blog. I hope I can stick thru this because I know it will be harder as our family expands!

Day 1: 20 Random Facts About Myself

1. I love on warm summer nights taking late (middle of) night drives with my husband, windows down just talking and listening to music. I imagine this will change quite a bit this summer, those hands down are some of my favorite times.

2. I love watching the Kardashians and most reality TV shows.

3.  Squash and Zucchini are my favorite vegetables, I cannot get enough!!!

4. When I was little we lived at the beach!

5. Though I do not do it as much as I used to, I love love love to run. I will be starting again after our sweet little boy is born! A couple of friends and I have our eyes set on a 1/2 marathon in 2014, a good realistic goal.

6. Since Addison was an infant/early toddler we have (almost) always read at least 3 books before bedtime. Since he is older now we read a couple chapters, right now we are reading Treasure Island and Tom Sawyer. So, this means, our son due 6/1/13, has been reading before bed since before he was born.

7. In high school, I played soccer (all 4 years) and ran cross country.

8. My favorite movie of all time is Elf, I can watch it over and over. Any. Time. Of. Year.

9. On that note, the first movie date with my husband, I suggested, Death Race.

10. My two cousins (by marriage) and I are expecting within two-ish months of one another, they are due within 1 week of each other! The next couple of years are going to be a hoot around the holidays and get together, I cannot wait!

11. My son, Addison, is really cool. I could go on and on with details about what an amazing and blessed child he is.. but the proof is in the pudding and he will show the world. As Steven, my husband says, "Sara, while other people have to talk about it, we will sit and watch."

12. One of my favorite restaurants is Old Ebbit Grill in Washington D.C.

13. I LOVE to laugh, I forgot how important it is to laugh. But, I am surrounded by people where we laugh every single day and my heart is so full of joy and happiness.

14. A good pedicure, manicure, and/or massage can take care of about anything.

15. Cheese pizza is my pizza of choice.

16.  I strive almost everyday to make my husband slightly crazy, I think it keeps things fun and him on his toes. Has worked so far!

17. I never stopped going to college when I found out I was having my son. I just went full time and worked part time, I went all year round until I graduated in December, 2008. When I graduated in the unofficial ceremony (December, 08), Addison (4 years old) walked with me to get my diploma. I choked back tears the entire time.

18. I have been spelunking (caving) in western NC.

19. I have also rock climbed.

20. I am 99.999% the beach can help fix about anything!!!

I will try to post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers