Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 2: 30 Things my kid(s) should know about me!

Day 2: Describe 3 Legitimate Fears you have and explain how they became fears

1. I am terrified of anything happening to anyone I love. I think this fear grows with becoming a mother, getting married and growing up. I cannot say how it became a fear exactly other than the more you love people (or a person) the more you have these fears and anxieties.

2. I am afraid of scary movies, I do not watch them. Most of the things in the movies are not true and do  not happen but I still will not watch them, the fear is derived from things that could happen. You know because, the world is taken over by aliens so often!

3. I have a fear of being alone, I do not like it. I have given quite a bit of thought as to why I have this fear, I think I just enjoy being around people I love. I am not afraid of ending up alone, but just hanging out by myself, have no desire to do it, at all. I would rather walk around the mall by myself  than sit and hang out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers